The Indian Vintage, I want one.
I am fortunate to live in a place that makes one of my favorite pastimes is only a five-minute drive away: Slope gliding. This is my latest model, a Mini Vector, and she’s pretty sweet.
This is one of the few ways in which living in West Los Angeles is a really good thing.
The obligatory foam-lined case.
In point of fact, the best cigars come from Nicaragua. If you can handle the peppery ligero bite, here are a few really good ones:
- Oliva Serie V Churchill Extra
- Padron Anniversary (1926 and 1964–any size)
- Cain F 550 Tubo
- Man O’ War Corona
- Man O’ War Puro Authentico Corona
- Punch Bare Knuckle Robusto
- CAO La Traviata Radiante Toro
You can tell I spend a lot of time here and put a great deal of effort into it.